A rare ALDO NASON YOKOHAMA Glass Vase. Made by A. Ve. M. Circa 1950's
A rare ALDO NASON Glass Vase. Made by AvEM at Murano, Italy. A glass vase made by A. During the 1950's, this is an original example obtained by.
230mm x 170mm x 210mm, (Height x Diameter , length and width). A metallic Blue Colour in clear colourless glass with Gold foil. Inclusions and Murrine made from pulled canne.
The item "A rare ALDO NASON YOKOHAMA Glass Vase. Circa 1950's" is in sale since Thursday, October 11, 2018. This item is in the category "Pottery, Glass\Glass\Art Glass\Italian". The seller is "gpsaros3" and is located in Clayton, Victoria..
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Colour: Blue, White canes, Gold Foil.
- Subject/Theme: Yokohama
- Era: circa 1950's
- Object Type: Vase
- Style: Mid-Century Modern
- Original/Reproduction: original.
- Type of Glass: Hand blown.
- Features: Limited Edition
- City of Origin: Murano.
- Glassmaking Technique: Hand Blown Fused Canes and gold foil inclusions