RARE ERCOLE BAROVIER TESSARE AMBRE a BAROVIER AND TOSO Glass Vase
A large glass vase by BAROVIER and TOSO, of Murano, Italy. This is an original example designed by Ercole Barovier during the 1950's. Directly Barovier and Toso in 1962 during a trip to Murano. 25 cm x 16.5 cm, (10" x 6 1/2"), Height x Diameter.
This series of vases w as composed of amber glass tessare with. A dark edging, arranged in an alternating pattern of horizontal and.
This vase is made circa 1958. The item "RARE ERCOLE BAROVIER TESSARE AMBRE a BAROVIER AND TOSO Glass Vase" is in sale since Thursday, October 11, 2018. This item is in the category "Pottery, Glass\Glass\Art Glass\Italian".
The seller is "gpsaros3" and is located in Clayton, Victoria. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Colour: amber, clear colourless, black outlines
- Brand: Barovier and Toso.
- Subject/Theme: Tessare Ambre
- Era: circa !958
- Object Type: Vase
- Style: Mid-Century Modern
- Original/Reproduction: original
- Type of Glass: Tessare
- Features: Limited Edition
- Glassmaking Technique: Hand Blown
- City of Origin: Murano, Italy.