1890's MOSER Intaglio Lilies Green Cut To Clear Rare, Unique & Excellent
1890's MOSER "Intaglio Lilies" Green Cut To Clear Rare, Unique & Excellent! Unique shape, thick glass, heavy 8" tall, with the top measuring 2.75" wide on the oval side and 2.25 on the thinner side. Bottom, as it tapers down w/the color slightly is 3" wide & largest side by 2.50" on the smaller side. So it basically gets slightly larger towards the bottom making the bottom a little heavier. To hold is much better the pictures don't show the beauty & feel adequately!
My wife & I have owned this for 25 + years, only a few scuffs on bottom from normal use. No chips, flea bites, cracks, blemishes other wise! The item "1890's MOSER Intaglio Lilies Green Cut To Clear Rare, Unique & Excellent" is in sale since Saturday, July 15, 2017.
This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Glass\Art Glass\Bohemian/Czech\Moser". The seller is "zonalrick" and is located in Chandler, Arizona. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Style: Art Nouveau
- Original/Reproduction: Antique Original
- Features: Hand blown, etched, cut by LM
- Object Type: Heavy Oval Shaped Vase
- Color: Green Cut Engraved to Clear
- Glassmaking Technique: Etched Intaglio Cut-Great detail
- Type of Glass: Blown, shaped, engraved & etched
- Subject/Theme: Flower a "LILY - Leaves & Stem
- Brand: MOSER 1890-1905 Era piece