French Antique Opaline Vaseline Portieux Vallerysthal Lotion Glass Bottle 1940's
French Antique Opaline Vaseline Portieux Vallerysthal Lotion Glass Bottle 1940's Unique & getting rarer all the time! Unusual, unique & rarer opaline vaseline green perfume or lotion larger hole & stopper gorgeous glass hand shaped bottle, glass perfect including stopper, gold gilding missing from inside of stopper, and below the rim where it once was all around could be redone if you have the other 5-7 pieces of this once set by Portieux Vallerysthal French Glass Works! No chips, cracks, damage, scratches, no flea bites smooth opaline well done old beauty, missing some gold gilt! Measures: 5.75 inches tall w/stopper in, 3.85 inches w/out, stopper= 1.5 inches alone, 2.75 inches wide, pretty much straight walled down to a slightly rolled under base of 2.5 inches polished flat. The item "French Antique Opaline Vaseline Portieux Vallerysthal Lotion Glass Bottle 1940's" is in sale since Tuesday, October 22, 2019.
This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Glass\Art Glass\French\Other French Art Glass". The seller is "zonalrick" and is located in Chandler, Arizona.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Style: Early Art Deco French
- Original/Reproduction: Antique Original
- Features: Hand Painted
- Object Type: Lotion or perfume Bottle
- Color: Opaline Green w-Uranium in it! UV light
- Glassmaking Technique: Hand Blown, shaped & polished
- Type of Glass: Opaline Vaseline
- Subject/Theme: Early Art Deco Hand made functional beauty
- Brand: Portieux Vallerysthal France 1930-40's