Murano Vaseline Diamond Faceted Mandruzatto Studio Vase Early 60's Rare
Murano Vaseline Diamond Faceted "Mandruzatto Studio Vase" Early 60's Rare. Rare Color combination with Diamond Cut & Faceted & Vaseline Glass in the Crystal, Green Blues & a Tad of Yellow. Attributed to the Master Art Dude "Mandruzzato" in the Sommerso Region of Murano. Very beautiful piece, never seen another, had for 30+ years.
This vase is 10.5 inches tall, 2.75 in wide, beautiful. No chips, cracks, scratches, glows brilliantly under UV light and beautiful clear light through during day time. Actually I don't want to sell this piece!! The item "Murano Vaseline Diamond Faceted Mandruzatto Studio Vase Early 60's Rare" is in sale since Tuesday, June 13, 2017.
This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Glass\Art Glass\Italian". The seller is "zonalrick" and is located in Chandler, Arizona. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Style: Art Deco 1960's
- Original/Reproduction: Vintage Original 1960's
- Features: Known Famous Glass Master Artist!
- Object Type: Octagonal Diamond Cut Vase
- Color: Green & Blue Vaseline Glass
- Glassmaking Technique: Sommerso Diamond Cut Process
- Type of Glass: Blown cut polished
- Subject/Theme: Beauty!
- Brand: "Mandruzzato" MURANO Island 1960's
- City of Origin: Island of Murano, Venice, Italy